"Suggest a better translation" feature in SDL MTC not working.

Hello,

I would like to know if the "Suggest a better translation" feature in SDL MTC is fully operational.  When I propose a suggestion to a translation and click on improve, I am getting the following message "Could not save the changes. Please try again in a few moments."

For exampleÖ

Is this normal? Has it got something to do with my access rights?

Regards,

Vikas

Parents
  • Hi Vikas,

Apologies about that.  The feature is actually in beta and enabled on a per account basis right now, and that is why you were unable to save the changes (we did not have the feature enabled on your account).  We have made a release recently to fix this issue where accounts not enabled with this feature was seeing it.  The feature will be available to you later this year.

• Hi Vikas,

Apologies about that.  The feature is actually in beta and enabled on a per account basis right now, and that is why you were unable to save the changes (we did not have the feature enabled on your account).  We have made a release recently to fix this issue where accounts not enabled with this feature was seeing it.  The feature will be available to you later this year.

Children