Detecting language please wait for.......
Has anyone seen the below 'oddities' happening? We are running certification testing on XPP 220.127.116.11 and are seeing these two one-offs.
As far as the first problem with typing a macro near the end of the line in Page Mode and the line splits and the cursor jumping out of the macro, this was previously reported by a customer. This…
I have seen the first issue but normally always do those sort of changes in the line editor or text mode. Have not noticed the second issue but probably because I so rarely use that.
As far as the first problem with typing a macro near the end of the line in Page Mode and the line splits and the cursor jumping out of the macro, this was previously reported by a customer. This problem is fixed already in the XPP 18.104.22.168 Service Pack (CRQ-14133).
As far as the second problem with the Scope field option arrow in the Search Form for Sdedit (opened via Ctrl+F), it would have been helpful if you had mentioned on which platform you were testing.
With my first attempt to reproduce it, I was on the Solaris platform (Motif-based GUI) and the problem did not occur. Next I tried on the Windows platform (GTK-based GUI) and the problem still did not occur. Last I tried on the Linux platform (also GTK-based GUI), and voila, there I did see the problem you described. So, I'm assuming that you must be testing on the Linux platform.
Very strange indeed! Could you please open up a ticket (aka Case) with Support and specify that this is a problem on the Linux (only) platform.
Jonathan DagrestaSDL XPP Engineering
Apologies we are indeed on Linux, I will open a ticket.
Thanks for the quick answer...again sorry for putting you through the extra work.
Update: This problem (with the Search/Replace form) has been fixed (XPP 9.4.0) and a hotfix is also available for the XPP 9.3 release (CRQ-17317).