General error while I access my project in Trados

I have recently open my first project in Trados and I have created it as a cloud project because I wanted to be able to work on it from different devices.

I've been working on it online for a week and now, when I try to open the project from Studio, I get the message "General error while accessing project" and cannot download it.

I can still access the project and work on it from the cloud interface, just not via Studio.

Any suggestions?

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hi  

The issue in this case might have been a temporary platform outage and also we did not get to troubleshoot the error in the end. 

To try to answer to your question, yes, in most cases it's a Windows process that either blocks or deletes/cleans up temp files that are needed for Trados Studio to work correctly. Since you also mention that for other users it's working, it might be just related to one computer/user. For example different permissions or local admin rights.

Also even if there is a similar/identical error message it doesn't mean that it's the same cause and the same solution will work. 

If you have a user that is experiencing this, please either raise a Support case if you have a Support Agreement or start a new thread in the Community forum, with more information. 

Let me know if you open a new post, and also provide more information, such as Trados Studio version, Windows version, type of project, if creating the project in the cloud works, screenshots. 

Thank you, 
    Radu

emoji
Children
No Data