Unable to activate SDL Trados Studio 2021 Professional using current activation code.

Hello,

Good Day!

1) I was not able to activate SDL Trados Studio 2021 Professional recently using my current activation code.

2) After entered the activation code the below Error msg will pop up.

SDL Trados Studio 2021 Product Activation window showing an error message: 'Activation failed. No licenses are currently available for the specified activation code.' with an OK button.

3) Then from TRADOS account/License and subscription page, I tried to click "Reset License", but unfortunately this lead to an error shown below. Please help.

SDL Trados Studio 2021 Professional license information showing 1 user, 1 in use, 0 available, with a 'Reset License' button highlighted in red.

RWS Account page under 'Licenses & Subscriptions' tab with a 'Reset License' button for SDL Trados Studio 2021 Professional.

Error notification on RWS Account page stating 'An error has occurred' with instructions to reload the page and a link to the RWS homepage.

Would really appreciate if you can help me solve this problem as I really need to use it in my daily task.

Some info on currently using TRADOS:

SDL Trados Studio 2021 Professional 

Version: 2021 SR2 16.2.9.9198

Thanks in advance.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 3:23 AM (GMT 1) on 3 May 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data