Saving draft versions of projects in ManTra

Would it be possible to add in a "Save as Draft" version of a project in ManTra? I know we can save templates but it doesn't quite cover what I'm thinking. I'd like to create my full project in advance of having the final files ready. I would like to create the project complete with name and description and then "save as draft" while I wait for the final files to be ready. Once the files are ready, I attach them and then submit the project. Thoughts?

Parents Reply
  • Hi Tim.

Is it always *the next* project you intend to create, for which you want to save a draft of the project description?

With the current behavior, if you start entering project details in ManTra and populate the values of any custom attribute strings without actually creating the project, we remember those values next time you navigate to the Create a Project page to pick up where you left off. This behavior doesn't apply for the Project Name, Description and Due Date fields but I was interested to understand if this would address the requirement you are raising here?

Cheers,
    Ian
Children