Document structure colors not displaying correctly in Trados Studio as created in the file type

I have created an XML file type (Embedded Content) that works perfectly for projects created in Trados Studio 2022. This is what I want it to look like:

Trados Studio 2022 interface showing a document with color-coded segments in the Advanced Display Filter, no errors or warnings present.

When I import the file type into WorldServer and create the project there, this is what it looks like instead when I open the package in Trados Studio 2022:

Trados Studio 2022 interface with the Advanced Display Filter blacked out and no color coding visible in the document, no errors or warnings present.

The color information in the document structure is lost and the Advanced Display Filter is blacked out. When I look into the project settings parser rules, I see that the color information should be being applied:

Trados Studio project settings parser rules window showing the 'Title' element with color formatting options, no errors or warnings present.

What can I do to fix this so the color coding works properly everywhere?

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 3:53 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data