Multiterm Online: Export not working

Hi,

I'm trying to export terms from a Multiterm Online database to which I have administrator access.

With the termbase open, I click Termbase Management.

I leave "Default export definition" selected, and "Sort termbase content by entry number" and click OK.

The export process starts, the percentage complete in the progress bar increases as it should, and after about a minute I get the message "Completed" and a "Download File" button appears.

When I click "Download File", a new tab opens in my browser with "SDL MultiTerm Online" as the title and a URL on the lines of:
https://<servername>/multiterm/jobDownload.mto?jobId=80990502-6e85-4e8c-a1dd-e42059071ddd

Unfortunately, the page is blank.

If I examine the HTML using the "View page source" function of my browser, all I see is this:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "www.w3.org/.../xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

[LOTS OF BLANK LINES, DELETED FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS MESSAGE]

<html>

<head>

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Page-Enter" CONTENT="blendTrans(Duration=0.1)">

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">

<META HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="-1">

<META HTTP-EQUIV="cache-control" CONTENT="no-store">

<title>SDL MultiTerm Online</title>

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="/multiterm/themes/common/res/MultiTerm.ico" type="image/x-icon">

<link rel="icon" href="/multiterm/themes/common/res/MultiTerm.ico" />

<link rel="icon" href="/multiterm/themes/common/res/MultiTerm.gif" />

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/multiterm/themes/default/css/multiterm.css" type="text/css" />

<script type="text/javascript">

window.history.forward();

function noBack(){

window.history.forward();

}

</script>

</head>

<body id="content">

</body>

</html>

Having never used this function before, I'm not even sure what I should be seeing, but clearly it should be something other than a blank page!

Any ideas as to what's going wrong and what I can do about it?

I wondered if it was my browser, but I've tried Chrome, Firefox and IE, with identical results.

Regards,

Steve