Sorry for the late reply. Here is something that I believe could help you.
Limitation of upload speed in Windows 7 causes timeout when uploading file.
Workaround: Tune upload speed via registry change
1. Open RegEdit.exe
2. Go to key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AFD\Parameters
3. Right click Parameters and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value
4. Set to value's name to DefaultSendWindow
5. Right click DefaultSendWindow and click Modify
6. Set Value data to e.g. 65536 (Base: Hexadecimal) and confirm
- Reboot Computer
Workaround: Increase Server Farm Proxy timeout in IIS
On the server where GroupShare is installed:
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Expand Server Farms
- For all sub-nodes (eg. TMServiceFarm) make the timeout change under Proxy
- Increase the timeout from default 30 to 60, 120 or even 180
- Increasing the timeout above approximately 100 seconds will have no effect on this particular issue.
- For very large translation memories, the problem is likely to persist for specific searches. In this case, the error details will be different - A task was canceled instead of Response status code does not indicate success: 502 (Bad Gateway)
Partial Workaround: Decrease Number of translation units per page
- Go to File > Options > Translation Memories View
- Reduce the Number of translation units per page
Note: For very large translation memories, the problem is likely to persist for specific searches.
- In some cases re-running the same search may avoid the error.
- The issue is more likely to occur if there are general performance issues on your GroupShare server. You may want to monitor for hardware bottlenecks - especially if you encounter with issue with TMs smaller than 200k TUs.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any more problems.