Groupshare CU10 throws and error on calling and configure chef

Hello everyone, I take some day trying to install Groupshare CU10 but calling Chef, it throws this error. I have tried to change the raptor file to everyone to have permission and on recipes of programdata the defalut file has everything well.

Who might me suggest a solution?

Thanks beforehand

System.Exception: ConfigureChefDeployments returned with code 1
   en Sdl.Distribution.ServerInstall.Wizard.PostInstallStep.<DoConfiguration>b__3_1(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs args)
   en System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
   en System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
   en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   en System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   en System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
   en MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(Object obj)
   en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   en MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   en System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   en MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   en MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   en System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   en MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   en MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
   en System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
   en System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
   en System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
   en System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
   en Sdl.Enterprise2.Installers.EnterpriseEdition.Program.Main(String[] args)

Parents
  • Just a heads up (in case anyone else comes across this issue) that the easiest workaround is to create a group called Everyone in the localised equivalent of Computer Management -> Local Users and Groups -> Groups. Then run C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\SDL\SDLTradosGroupShare2017\EnterpriseEditionSetup.exe and continue the installation. Don't forget to delete the Everyone group you created after the installation has finished as there may be side effects for other apps (check it has no members first). I will update the article when I have time.

• Just a heads up (in case anyone else comes across this issue) that the easiest workaround is to create a group called Everyone in the localised equivalent of Computer Management -> Local Users and Groups -> Groups. Then run C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\SDL\SDLTradosGroupShare2017\EnterpriseEditionSetup.exe and continue the installation. Don't forget to delete the Everyone group you created after the installation has finished as there may be side effects for other apps (check it has no members first). I will update the article when I have time.

Children
No Data